Is Tali Train Right For My School?
The Tali Train program was created for children with a developmental age of 3-8. We recommend the program for children in:
- Early Learning Centres (ELC)
- Pre-prep programs
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- School readiness programs
TALI Train is currently in schools that have single students, groups and even whole classes using the program.
What equipment do I need to use Tali Train in my school?
The beauty of Tali Train is that all you need are WIFI enabled tablets that use either the Android or iOS systems. You only need to connect to WIFI when downloading the program or uploading results, it is not necessary when a child is playing the game.
How do I implement the Tali Train Program in my school?
The first step is to contact us to arrange a demonstration, or site visit.
We understand that the way each school implements the program will change depending on their culture, staff, resources, and curriculum.
Our Tali Team will support you to facilitate Tali Train in your school according to your needs.
Teachers, wellbeing staff, and visiting health care professionals may identify students who need to build attention. Schools then often reach out to parents to make the program available to a larger student population.
Once you have finalised the number of children taking part in the program, the Tali Health team can have your school up and running within a couple of weeks.
What is included in the Tali Train Education package?
TALI Train is provided to schools through an annual license. Your package includes:
- Access to the Tali Train program for a specified number of students.
- Onboarding – Tali Health facilitates onboarding so can you focus on education.
- Training for all staff members administering or supervising the Tali Train program.
- On site consultation during the initial implementation period.
- Direct access to IT liaison for technical queries.
- Local, real time (Australian based) support throughout the program administration. By phone, email or in person if needed.
- Parent and Educator access to each child’s progress through a dashboard.
- “Completion of program” downloadable progress report.
Children also receive some fun and engaging add ons with your license:
- Tali Train journey and sticker book for each student to map their progress.
- Attention Training Completion certificate for each child.